Sunday, January 15, 2012

Vegas' natural treasures


This photo was taken in the midst of the statues in front of Ceaser’s Palace Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. I went this past weekend for a trip with friends. In the midst of the flashing lights of VEGAS, what caught my attention was the way the small body of water caught the sunlight. It wasn’t an incredibly harsh look; rather very definite. I found the slight ripples created a smoothness to the flow of light. There is a clear and obvious focal point in the light, but it’s the effect it creates which makes it interesting. The most interesting thing I found was the very distinct line the sun created. Everything about this is so natural, it becomes accidentally beautiful. It struck my eye.

1 comment:

  1. Nice observation of such a small event - many times it is those events or looks that can inform us as artists the most

    Nice post

    ReplyDelete