Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 10: Mi Casa :)

Last weekend I got the chance to take a trip back home to celebrate my dad's birthday. While at the family get-together, I managed to capture a quick snapshot of  our dining room as my family served their plates with yummy, traditional Mexican food. I enjoyed a wonderful evening with them as I do with anytime we get together. I must say this is probably my favorite place to be when I am home. As you can see we have a lot of lighting fixtures and strung "chili" lights that adds to the warmth and specialness of this room. My family and I constantly enjoy many dinners together which is why I associate every bit of detail in this dining room with the special moments I have shared with them. It is a great place to be and definitely becomes much more magical with the help of the colorful lights!

1 comment:

  1. Great photo - really reminds me of my grandparents house growing up and my mother in-laws house :)

    Great feeling of warm, done mexican style :)

    Nice attention to how the lighting bring that home feel in

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete