Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 8: Summer is Near

I took this picture Saturday at about 6:40pm. The temperature was still warm from the day and reminded me that summer is near. The sky was perfectly clear and solid blue, but the colors of artificial light projected a yellowish color. The contrasting colors are like the transition of seasons, which also reflect the upcoming holiday, Holi. The trees are still bare and they look like they are reaching up to the sky. When I took this picture I felt really relaxed, but now when I am looking at it I am a little confused. I think I might be confused because there are a lot of things I didn’t notice when I took the picture, and now I am noticing more details that I didn’t see before.

1 comment:

  1. How does the picture affect you differently than what you originally thought?

    Great image - it has great depth, texture and foreground/background

    Nice ties to emotion

    ReplyDelete