Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 8: Golf Course Source

I took this shot from my balcony this weekend in the beautiful 80 degree weather morning on Sunday. I have to add some credit to my camera for capturing the awesome source in the left corner, for what I was really drawn to were the patterns on the grass and the streams of light coming through the branches of the trees. I especially love the brightness of the plant in the bottom right corner in contrast to the darkness of the tree trunks; I'm pretty obsessed with the depth this creates. After presenting my Our Town project, I have really been focusing on the source of light in every day life (as well as in each scene of Hello Again which we teched this weekend. :) ). This photo makes me very smiley. The light is really alive, bright, and entices you to go have a picnic under the trees. I wouldn't advise it, though, as this is the green of a golf course. Beware of rogue golf balls.

1 comment: