Sunday, February 19, 2012

Newport's Little Beauty



I chose this photo because I feel it really captures the essence of what kind of feeling a beach can create for an individual. The day I took this photo, I was at the beach simply reading and relaxing. There were others around me doing the same, while there were those who were playing and in constant movement. For me, this was a serene place where I could focus and just feel good. This massive spectrum of sunlight allows for people to feel and experience rather than help support a mood. The essence of this picture is energy. The clear sky adds a sense of wonderment as it meets with the ocean. I love looking at this because it makes me ponder over the history of this area and what may have been there before. This was a special time for me because where I'm from, the beach is a good three or four hours away; I am not used to this luxury. I loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Really great analysis of the photos and the emotions you got from it !

    Please remember to include week # in your subject line

    ReplyDelete