Sunday, February 5, 2012

Indiana Jones and The Ray of Simulated Sunlight

This was a really fun lighting blog to go and investigate. I remembered us talking in class about the kind of light that is able to simulate sunlight and I remembered where I had seen it before and thought it would be fun to post about it. Although the image itself is relatively dark this is in the loading bay of The Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye Adventure. There is a ray of "sunlight" coming in through the ceiling to simulate the fact that we have stepped inside on a sunny day no matter what the weather is outside. I have always wondered how this effect worked and now that I know how it does it makes me appreciate this effect even more!

1 comment:

  1. Nice connection from class to the image

    I love that queue and the lighting in it

    ReplyDelete