Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 4: Crew








So, for the past week I have been doing crew for Dance Visions.  I'm a part of the audio crew, so I get to stare at the buttons featured on the first picture all day.  When I'm backstage, I get to look at all the pretty lights and dancers from picture two.  Naturally I would go out and take pretty pictures of nature and whatnot like the rest of the class, but seeing that I am stuck inside for a good majority of my days, I am very limited as to what I see.  This lighting blog isn't as exciting as I would like it to be, but it is what it is. I can say, however, that the dance show is going to be amazing!  The lighting, sound, and projections are all fantastic!  It's a bigger show than most dance shows, and it was really cool getting the chance to work on it.  I highly suggest everyone to go and see it.  I must say my favorite part of the dance show is when they project bubbles onto the skrim.  The effect is super cool from an audience's perspective. 

2 comments:

  1. Dig it, but I think you have the wrong week # in the title =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice energy in the picture

    Good different look at stage lighting

    ReplyDelete