Sunday, February 19, 2012

week #6: in the woods


file://localhost/Users/nchavez/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Previews/2012/02/19/20120219-225537/IMG_0735.jpg

Okay, so first of all, for some reason my computer isn't working and isn't refreshing my uploaded pictures so I linked it to my picture instead. I'm going to try and figure out the problem in the meantime. As for the photo I was actually on a date with my boyfriend driving back to Indio from Idyllwild and the sun was breaking through the trees and it was just really stunning to me. The intensity of the light washes out part of the trees and creates a nice glow around the circumference of the sun creating lighter colors around the border of the photo. I also love that the light is so intense that it causes the camera to create red streaks as if fire is coming from the center of the burning light. I think this image has tones of inspiration and strength that really drew me into using this as my image for the week. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice description - email me the photo if you get a chance - it seems like it would be great

    Good connection between light and emotion

    ReplyDelete