Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 5-6: Sunny Window


I took this picture the other day before leaving for class. I like this picture because it shows the angle of the sun based on the time of day, which was morning. Without seeing the window, it also reveals the type of window and the window’s structure. The shadows in the outline of the window are interesting because it is not the exact shape of the leaves and trees outside my window but still indicates that there are trees out there somewhere, and because of this it reminds me of focal point two. To create this I suppose the pattern that was being projected would have to be away from focal point two so it would not be a crisp edge of the trees and leaves. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice image and analysis

    You can get this effect in one light - put in a window gobo and a foliage gobo - one in the gobo slot and one in the effects slot and then move the lend to get the focal point more on the window

    Nice image!

    ReplyDelete